St. Clair College now offers a Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Information Communication Technology) program at it’s Windsor Campus. “The Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Information Communication Technology) BBA (ICT) is an undergraduate degree program that focuses on producing business leaders who can facilitate and integrate information communication technology within a highly innovative business environment.”
– St. Clair is offering a $1,500 entrance scholarship applied to the first semester
– 4-year honours degree
– Tuition: $22,000 per year or $11,000 per semester
– St. Clair has 40 seats to fill for September, but could also open more sections (first come first serve)
– One intake (September)
St Clair College features
– Comfortable Climate – Located in the most southernly part of Canada, our campuses align in the same latitude as Northern California, Madrid, Spain. and Rome, Italy.
– International Border – Detroit, Michigan is just across the bridge in the USA, giving immediate access to all major league sports, the stage, shopping and nightlife.
– Safe, clean communities – No matter which campus you choose, you can be confident your stay here will be pleasant and secure.
– Great choices – 3 unique campuses with 100 program options that provide hundreds of career opportunities!
– Modern Amenities– The campus provides excellent amenities including our 80,000 sq. ft. SportsPlex where students can workout for free! There is a 10,000 sq. ft. fitness centre, triple gym, elevated walking track and more!
– PGWP Available that will allow student to get PR in Canada
– Public college
When students meet the direct entry requirements visa chances rate is higher, as ST. Clair accepting IELTS overall: 5.5 (Min Reading: 5.0, Min Writing: 5.0, Min Listening: 5.0, Min Speaking: 5.0) you are welcome to apply for those student who has that score in IELTS!