International students entering post-secondary studies for the first time and registering in the first semester of a degree program in the fall semester.
- Submit an application for admission.
- Ensure that my admission application is complete and all documents are received as requested by Admission Services, University of Guelph.
- Consider your application for admission and your scholarship eligibility when the required curriculum-specific supporting documentation, as stated on the Admission Services website, is received. Successful recipients will be informed of their scholarship with their offer of admission.
- Apply the scholarship to your U of G student account in two equal payments over the fall and winter semesters.
Conditions of Entrance Scholarships
- Must register for both the fall and winter semesters.
- Must pay the full-time International student tuition and fees.
International Undergraduate In-course Scholarships
My Responsibilities for Scholarships
- Use the award search to identify awards that require an application and follow the application instructions specific to those awards.
My Responsibilities for Need-based Scholarships
- Complete the Undergraduate International Student Financial Need Assessment Form (N.A.F)
- Use the award search to identify awards that require an application in addition to the N.A.F. (e.g. Apply by Letter) and submit the documentation along with your N.A.F.
- International students are not eligible for bursaries and OSOTF/OTSS scholarships.
We will notify scholarship recipients by E-mail or letter with the award details.